Home » » 7" Matricom .TAB Nero Tablet PC - Android 4 Capacitive Multi-Touch 4GB (Pink)

7" Matricom .TAB Nero Tablet PC - Android 4 Capacitive Multi-Touch 4GB (Pink)


I actually got this tablet for my two year old, just to get my phone back. It is slower than my phone, but it's a great quality product for the money. Easy for her to use, as it's android, just like my phone. I got it in just two days... Great company.

Review about 7" Matricom .TAB Nero Tablet PC - Android 4 Capacitive Multi-Touch 4GB (Pink)

For what I paid this is a wonderful tablet. It plays games fairly well and was shipped the day I ordered it. For $70 I couldn't have asked for more
.

Features:

  • Fast Allwinner A13 1.2GHz Cortex CPU runs Android 4 smoothly
  • Responsive multi-touch capacitive 800x600 LCD screen
  • Supports Skype video chatting, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more!
  • Light, sleek and easy to carry.
  • Wifi 802.11 b/g/n compatible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment