Home » » HP Tm2t Tablet PC - Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core I3-380UM 1.33GHz, 4GB Memory, 500GB HD, Webcam, Fingerprint, 12.1" Touchscreen

HP Tm2t Tablet PC - Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core I3-380UM 1.33GHz, 4GB Memory, 500GB HD, Webcam, Fingerprint, 12.1" Touchscreen


I had been thinking about getting a tablet, but when I saw this product - a laptop that converts into a tablet I was very excited! I read the reviews, consumer reports, compared this product to the Dell convertible (normally I buy Dell laptops) and this seemed to have better reviews and fewer problems overall. The only complaint I read about was the lack of an "end" button on the keyboard. I can live with that.

The keyboard is a very reasonable size, amazing for a laptop this size. Even my dad, who has large hands, thought the keyboard looked useable. The screen is easy to rotate and lay flat to use it as a tablet with touch features. I used the Blio program that came on the computer to download a few books before a trip and used the computer as a tablet to read my books.

This laptop/tablet is the perfect size to use on my lap sitting on my couch (which I'm doing now as I type this), or at the kitchen table, or in the airport, or on the plane. A great compact size but not too small that you lose the display or keyboard function.

Review about HP tm2t Tablet PC - Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel Core i3-380UM 1.33GHz, 4GB Memory, 500GB HD, Webcam, Fingerprint, 12.1" Touchscreen

.

Features:

  • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Intel Core i3-380UM (1.33GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
  • 4GB DDR3 System Memory, 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection, HP TrueVision Webcam and FingerPrint Reader
  • Wireless-N Card, 12.1" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView LED Touchscreen (1280 x 800)
  • 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 [HDMI, VGA], Standard Keyboard
  • 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 6 hours of battery life, Note: Optical Drive not included

0 comments:

Post a Comment