Home » » Lenovo ThinkPad 183827U 10.1" 64GB Android Tablet

Lenovo ThinkPad 183827U 10.1" 64GB Android Tablet


Bought this Thinkpad Tablet 64GB version and also picked up the Folio Keyboard case and the charger stand. Thought I was going to love this Tablet and was I ever wrong. Each time I used it I became frustrated. This unit is not ready for prime time, the software is glitchy and crashes often.

I'm very familiar with Thinkpad laptops, I have owned nearly all of the x series laptops ranging from the X31-x32-x61 and currently own the x220 tablet. I have nothing but praise for Thinkpads.

The hardware portion of the Thinkpad Tablet is great, a real quality build with lots of thoughtful amenities included. Can't say anything negative about the hardware but the Android 3. 1 honeycomb software drove me crazy. If you plan on using this tablet for business you may want to consider a windows tablet instead. If you just want to play with entertainment features than this tablet might be a good fit for you.

Review about Lenovo ThinkPad 183827U 10.1" 64GB Android Tablet

I took home an iPad2 from work and demoed it side by side with my Lenovo.

The Lenovo is a FAR BETTER DEVICE in almost all categories. The only weakness is crap sound. But remember this was built as a business tool, not a toy. Nearly ALL the bundled software is very very useful! And the sound is functional, its just not very loud. So, use headphones.

I would immediately install Amazon market place, simply for the free app a day.

Also, there are a few good articles out there on how to add a 3G card (if you are comfortable violating your warranty terms) for about $100.00 as of the time of this review.

Since I own not only headphones, but several sets of small amplified computer speakers, the sound is not really an issue for me. I take this to work, work all day, then go to the gym and read about work while I'm on the treadmill.

If you are a technically competent person, if you buy the stylus, you will never go back to paper again.

Buy it today.
.

Features:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment