Home » » HP EliteBook Revolve D3K51UT Tablet PC - 11.6" - Intel Core I5 I5-3437U 1.90 GHz

HP EliteBook Revolve D3K51UT Tablet PC - 11.6" - Intel Core I5 I5-3437U 1.90 GHz


I was issued an Elitebook 810 G1 for work. At first I was sceptical but I have come to LOVE this little ultrabook tablet. I have the I5 model and threw 8GB of RAM in it. I work IT for a large healthcare organization and am constantly on the go. I left the pre installed Windows 8 PRO on it for now and I find its the first tablet PC I have ever touched with a touchscreen worth using. Its literally like using a high end tablet or cell phone screen. The battery life is Great. I can be out all day working tickets with WIFI on and still have some battery to spare.

Review about HP EliteBook Revolve D3K51UT Tablet PC - 11.6" - Intel Core i5 i5-3437U 1.90 GHz

This is a solid five star design, super comfortable, fast (editing photos), great keyboard, overall has a really MacBook feel to it.
Cons (possibly specific to my unit): 1) the fan runs all the time! Of course, that's noisy and irritating and leads to 2) battery life is about 4 hours.
.

Features:

  • The HP EliteBook Revolve moves the way you do, automatically, adjusting the screen orientation, brightness, and more based on the way you're working.
  • Windows 8 Pro for a familiar PC experience with the intuitive experience of touch. All driven by the latest Intel processors.
  • With an 11.6-inch diagonal HD display packed into a 3.08 lbs. starting weight and less than 1 at its thinnest point, you enjoy mobile freedom without sacrificing performance (premium materials like scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and an all-magnesium chassis).
  • Ports you'd expect on a high-performance notebook. Connect to displays, projectors, and accessories through USB 3.0 and DisplayPort.
  • The HP Elitebook Revolve meets military standards 810G testing for drop, vibration, functional shock, dust, altitude, and high and low temperature.Specifications

0 comments:

Post a Comment