Home » » Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1-Inch, White)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1-Inch, White)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1-Inch, White)

I had been a iphone user for a few generations and moved to android when iphone 5 underwhelmed me. After about 6 months on an andoid phone I decided to give this andriod tablet a try to replace my ipad. Glad I did. Very fast and responsive. Videos play without delay and it makes a great business companion device. The Tab 3 10.1 super light and a very elegant design. Highly recommended in form and function.

Review about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1-Inch, White)

I was using the first generation of Samsung Tablets, the Tab 1 I guess you'd call it? This tablet looks a lot like it except for the navigation buttons are on the frame and they give you a home button just like the one on your Galaxy 3 or 4 phone. That is a great feature!

My other love for this tablet over the first generation is the SD card slot. I never had one with my last one and was constantly running out of space because I like to put movies on it. Yes I have heard of the cloud! But sometimes you don't have internet access, or if visiting others you don't want to intrude. So I appreciate that I can get a 64gb more space.

When I got this right out of the box and signed in, it brought over all the apps from my old tablet automatically. I don't know if this is good or bad. . . some people might have wanted to make a fresh start. Seeing them all come in I realized I had too much junk on my last one. So it provided me with the chore of weeding through my mess to clean it up.

Uses the same charging cord as my Samsung phone. Handy. .

Features:

  • Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2560 Processor
  • 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
  • Store photos, videos, music, and more with up to 64GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
  • Camera: 3MP rear-facing, 1.3MP front-facing
  • Take advantage of over $300 of free content including Hulu Plus membership, Google Play credit and Boingo Wi-Fi Access

0 comments:

Post a Comment