Home » » Lenovo ThinkPad X230 (343522U) 12.5" LED Tablet PC - Core I5 I5-3320M 2.6GHz 4G DDR3 500G HDD (Windows 7 Professional)

Lenovo ThinkPad X230 (343522U) 12.5" LED Tablet PC - Core I5 I5-3320M 2.6GHz 4G DDR3 500G HDD (Windows 7 Professional)


We purchased three of these after having been disappointed with the s230u's lack of stylus support. these units are being used by our service managers to conduct site inspections and it's great to be able to capture a signature electronically (note the x230 does not do this without additional software (see [...]). These units feel better built than the s230u. Also note we purchased these with Windows 7 since Windows 8 was conflicting with some of our apps.

Review about Lenovo ThinkPad X230 (343522U) 12.5" LED Tablet PC - Core i5 i5-3320M 2.6GHz 4G DDR3 500G HDD (Windows 7 Professional)

I am posting a follow up to my previous review of my experience with Lenovo's customer service in trying to place an order for the Thinkpad X230T. My situation was finally resolved. It took a lot of communication and patience. I was undecided if I actually wanted to follow through with my purchase of the Thinkpad X230 Tablet due to my less than desirable customer service experience, but I decided to follow through with the order to include customization. After resolving a snafu with the company ordering two orders instead of one, and three weeks of phone calls to get the money funded back to my credit card for the extra order; I finally received the correct product, and I was not disappointed. I absolutely love it! The specs are as follows: Intel Core i5 core processor. I thought the i7 would be a better selection, but the i5 is sufficient. Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. The tablet functions in Microsoft 8 mode. 12. 5" Multitouch HD (1366x768) LED Backlit Display, Mobile Broadband Ready, 2x2 Antenna). I was concerned that the screen was going to be too small, but its not. I am able to open and work in many screens without comprising readability. The swivel screen is easy to maneuver and fits perfectly over the laptop when using in tablet mode. The finger reader allows you to log on with just a swipe of your finger. This feature is really efficient, however the feature has to be enabled. 320 GB HDD w/7200 rpm, 720p camera, Think Pad Series 3 Ultrabase, it comes with two keys so you can lock the laptop/tablet into the base. Its important to follow the manual instructions to remove the laptop/tablet from the base. The base and the laptop/tablet has the following ports: VGA, 4 usbs, Ethernet, power source inlet, Display port, one red and one green outlet. A DVD Recordable, 6 cell Think Pad Battery, Blue tooth 4 GB DDR3 - 1600MHz 1 DIMM, Ultranav with Track Point, and buttonless multi-touch pad. .

Features:

  • Windows 7 Professional, 12.5 inches Display
  • Intel Core i5-3320M 2.6GHz
  • 4 GB RAM Memory
  • 3.97 pounds

4 comments:

  1. I really love the theme on your web site, I run a website , and i would love to use this theme. Is it a free vogue, or is it custom? try these out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging and i can say that you also love blogging.�`.` internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Very nice site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I�ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also�I am satisfied to locate numerous useful info right here within the article. Thanks for sharing� website here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps you should update the php server on your webhost, WordPress is kinda slow���, visit this website

    ReplyDelete