Home » » HP Black ENVY TouchSmart 2000-20-d113w All-in-One Desktop PC With Intel Pentium G2020T Processor

HP Black ENVY TouchSmart 2000-20-d113w All-in-One Desktop PC With Intel Pentium G2020T Processor

HP Black ENVY TouchSmart 2000-20-d113w All-in-One Desktop PC with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor

I've been looking for a compact PC for work from home odd jobs and this sleek, versatile and very stylish computer well exceeds any expectation I had before I made this purchase plus no loud obnoxious tower getting in the way, I love this computer and got myself a nice HP Photosmart printer for 30% off it was a win, win and a no-brainer

Review about HP Black ENVY TouchSmart 2000-20-d113w All-in-One Desktop PC with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor

I bought this computer for my wife, she love the room that you have by having everything in one and she loves the touch screen.
.

Features:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment