Home » » HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop

I love my new laptop. I loved my old one (also a Compaq) with Vista but it died. I had to get use to the Windows 8 and the removed numerical key pad on the right. This took just a little bit of time and now I am comfortable using it. The solid color is appealing and it is lighter than the old one. I payed less for this one and that made me very happy.

Review about HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop

Is fast and i mean fast. Yep i only had a couple of horus using it blah blah but it is what it is. I was a little inhibited for the whole "new windows 8" but one get is to it. So for the price you get a amazing computer.
.

Features:

  • 1.4GHz AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor
  • 320GB 5400RPM hard drive
  • 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
  • 15.6-Inch Screen
  • Windows 8 64-Bit

0 comments:

Post a Comment