Home » » HP Envy 20-d010 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop

HP Envy 20-d010 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop

HP Envy 20-d010 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop

I love the nice design and the ease of use of this machine. It is a big upgrade from my netbook and much fasteer than the Dell with Windows XP that I have to use at work. At first the touchscreen, worked very well. Then I added the mouse and that worked with the touch screen, but when I added the wireless keyboard the touchscreen stopped working. So for a few days I would use either the mouse or the keyboard, never the three input methods at once. This was at home where I had access to wireless service. Took the machine on campus (I work at a university) where all three methods worked nicely together (please note I do not have wireless capabilities in my office) however once I plugged in the Lan cable, the touch screen stopped working.

Review about HP Envy 20-d010 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop

This computer has been everything and more than I expected. I have worked in the IT field for many years and this product has a great price for what you get. I would definitely recommend this computer.
.

Features:

  • Intel Pentium G860 3.1 GHz (3 MB Cache)
  • 4 GB DDR3
  • 500 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, 0 GB Solid-State Drive
  • 20-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment