Home » » HP ENVY Dv6t-7300 Quad Edition Notebook PC

HP ENVY Dv6t-7300 Quad Edition Notebook PC

HP ENVY dv6t-7300 Quad Edition Notebook PC

What can I say. It's really good. Fast and reliable. The new OS works very good. More importantly it's fast. I recommend it.

Review about HP ENVY dv6t-7300 Quad Edition Notebook PC

This was a really good deal on a nicely powered and full-featured laptop. Intel i7; 8 GB of RAM, Windows 8, all the bells and whistles, except a back-lit keyboard. I couldn't believe that in this day and age a laptop like this would be sold without a back-lit keyboard. This is why I gave it 4 stars. I went ahead and bought it figuring I would make do. I bought a USB LED light for the keyboard, but hated the shadow my hands cast in low light conditions, and I cannot touch-type. In the end I gave up and bought a replacement back-lit keyboard, bit the bullet on my warranty and installed it. I am now really enjoying my laptop.
.

Features:

  • 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor (2.4GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
  • 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm), 750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
  • 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366x768), Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • 802.11b/g/n WLAN

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Thanks a lot and really happy to see such a wonderful comment.

    123 HP Envy 5642 Setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write.I like the post


    123 HP Install

    ReplyDelete