Home » » HP Envy 6-1110us 15.6-Inch Sleekbook (Black)

HP Envy 6-1110us 15.6-Inch Sleekbook (Black)

HP Envy 6-1110us 15.6-Inch Sleekbook (Black)

This HP Envy 6-1110us 15. 6-Inch Sleekbook (Black) is not just another ultra-light ultra-fast notebook laptop; this one has Bluetooth! With this sleekbook, I can connect wirelessly not only via 1x1 802. 111b/g/n WLAN but also via Bluetooth! So I can wirelessly listen to my music through bluetooth headset and access the laptop through bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Also, I can use bluetooth to sync my bluetooth-enabled smartphone with my Envy Sleekbook 6-1110us! This is handy for whenever I am not around wifi, I can still connect my smartphone with this sleekbook since it is bluetooth enabled. I can wirelessly sync and print from up to 30 feet away on this sleekbook with Bluetooth.

The HP Envy 6-1110us 15. 6-Inch Sleekbook (Black) has the same brushed aluminum in midnight black finish that I prefer and HP really delivers! In addition this sleekbook has a red soft-touch base which is easier to grip, doesn't scratch as easily and looks super cool; the red/black combo reminds me of a ferrari for some reason. Not only does this sleekbook look awesome, it is sensual to touch. It seems the bottom of my laptops get scratched before the top does, so this new soft-touch base is a big plus for the laptop looking awesome for a longer period of time. I anticipated it feeling softer and rubbery from reading the description than it actually does in person. It feels like solid metal when I touch only the base and it is not until I touch both the base and the top that I can tell the softer grippier texture of the bottom. It looks like red metal not rubber or soft. The red goes up on the sides where the ports and plugs are but not onto the inside around the keyboard or screen. It is a really cool looking black with ruby red combo and each day I seem to fall a little bit more in love.

The HD BrightView LED-backlit display is so impressive. I just love photos and videos on it as they look more vivid and crisper than even on my HDTV and that is amazing as every cable provider comments how my HDTV makes their feed look the best they have ever seen!

The HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone delivers a superb Skype experience.

This HP Envy 6-1110us 15. 6-Inch Sleekbook (Black) is super fast with its Next Gen AMD Quad-Core AB-4555M Accelerated Processor with 1.

Review about HP Envy 6-1110us 15.6-Inch Sleekbook (Black)

.

Features:

  • AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8-4555M 1.6 GHz (4 MB Cache)
  • 4 GB DDR3
  • 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
  • 15.6-Inch Screen, AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
  • Windows 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment