Home » » HP Pavilion P7-1510 Desktop (Black)

HP Pavilion P7-1510 Desktop (Black)

HP Pavilion p7-1510 Desktop (Black)

The fastest, smoothest computer I've ever owned! Set-up was quick & easy. I've had it for just over a month & had no problems, but I'm still not a fan of Windows 8. It just feels gimmicky to me.

Review about HP Pavilion p7-1510 Desktop (Black)

I've had mine about a month and haven't found any problems with the computer itself. Now Windows 8 has a lot to learn about it. But that doesn't have anything to do with the pc itself. It is very fast loading up and opening programs, burning dvd's and so far everything I wanted it to do. Would rebuy this one if I was made to rebuy one. And it works very well with my wireless Brother all-in-one. Love it!!! I just to need to get me a "Windows 8 for Dummies" book. lol
.

Features:

  • Intel Processor 3.30 GHz (3 MB cache)
  • 8GB SDRAM
  • 1536 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
  • Windows 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment