Home » » HP Envy 23-c050 All-in-One Desktop

HP Envy 23-c050 All-in-One Desktop

HP Envy 23-c050 All-in-One Desktop

I Recommend this product because it is well rated with the New AMD Quad Core Processor and AMD Radon Video Graphics Card and the ample 2 tetra byte hard drive is quite reliable and performs with the Multi Tasker's in mind who enjoys videos, music and Gaming on your Computer PC.

Review about HP Envy 23-c050 All-in-One Desktop

I just got mine on Tuesday and have figured out that there are just some things this won't do, that my Toshiba laptop did. . . . OR I haven't figured a way to do them. . . YET. This "all in one" came in a timely fashion. . . just a few days for delivery. The UPS fellow was envious. . LOL!! Set up was so easy. The screen is large enough that my elderly mom can see photos (which is a big reason I chose a large all in one with 23"screen). It is quite attractive and really takes up very little space. The wireless keyboard and mouse are very comfortable and responsive. The colors and sound are unbelievable!! WOW!! Can't say enough about those!! I just have to learn Windows eight, and relearn the HP systems. Knowing where to look for control panel and my computer helps. A friend found the "more apps" by accident, and that was a HUGE help. .

Features:

  • AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8-5500 3.2 GHz (4 MB Cache)
  • 6 GB DDR3
  • 2048 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, 0 GB Solid-State Drive
  • 23-Inch Screen, AMD Radeon HD 560D
  • Windows 8

1 comments:

  1. Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written.

    123 HP Envy 5643 Setup

    ReplyDelete