Home » » HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b140us 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b140us 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b140us 15.6-Inch Laptop

It's light. It stays cool! I love this guy. This 15 inch has an newest i3 processor. Plenty of Ram and a large hard-drive to store things. Windows 8 takes some getting used to but the start-up and shutdown times will stun you on this new operating system.
Pros:
- light and thin
- more than enough power for everyday usage
- nothing extra special but good looking (fingerprints are not a issue here)
- remains fresh without the need of a stand or fans
- usb 3.0 (if you haven't try one before, you don't know what you are missing, it's so much faster than usb 2)

cons:
- pain to get used to win 8 (well, it's getting much better now)

Review about HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b140us 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP does it finally. it is a good laptop with a great price. for 15.6 inches i3 core. it is a good bargain laptop in sub $500 range. Windows 8 is a pain to use. but it is just the matter of getting used to it. No big deal. We learn thing all the time anyway. Why not 1 more and beside, as long as click on Desktop, everything look the same again. But I hoped that I would able to shutdown and restart as before instead now Alt-F4.....
that's weird.
anyway, HP itself is good, light weight, very thin for me. With a HDMI output that's a little surprise for me. I guess I need to buy a DVI and HDMI cable for my monitor. So far, it is a good laptop and I am a mobile app developer and it has a good screen for me to do my work.
.

Features:

  • Intel Core i3-3217U Processor - 1.8 GHz (3 MB Cache)
  • 4 GB DIMM RAM
  • 640 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
  • 15.6-Inch Screen
  • Windows 8, 3.45-hour battery life

0 comments:

Post a Comment