Home » » HP Envy Dv6-7210us 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP Envy Dv6-7210us 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP Envy dv6-7210us 15.6-Inch Laptop

This laptop arrived extremely fast which was great and it didn't take long to get up and running. There are some features I love- the finger print reader is one of them, I appreciate the added security and it's easier than typing in a password. And the computer itself seems to be great- it's everything we were looking for. However, at this point I am completely unhappy with it and I think I have to blame Windows. Even in the desk top mode I struggle to find anything I need, then when I find it I have trouble using the program and often times can't even minimize or escape out of what I'm in.

Review about HP Envy dv6-7210us 15.6-Inch Laptop

This is a great computer for business just because of one feature alone, the finger print reader. I like this alot, you can have it "read" any one of your 10 fingers. I suggest at least two, one on each hand in case you can't use one of the hands.

That said this is a nice laptop. The keys are easy to press and quiet. Mine luckily came with Windows 7, I had reviewed Windows 8 (W8) at a large retailer with the initials B. B. I was not impressed with W8. W8 is meant for tablets, if you aren't using a tablet or a touch screen then it's a pointless O. S. It can revert to the old W7 mode. .

Features:

  • AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8-4500M 1.9 GHz
  • 6 GB DIMM
  • 750 GB Hard Drive
  • 15.6-Inch Screen
  • Windows 8

2 comments:


  1. It is a great post for every blog and for me. Obviously I want to say that this is very important post for learn. Thanks....

    123 HP Envy 5643 Setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog. Keep sharing like this useful information.
    hp envy 5643 printer software

    ReplyDelete