Home » » HP Envy H8-1450 Desktop (Black)

HP Envy H8-1450 Desktop (Black)

HP Envy h8-1450 Desktop (Black)

I have had this PC for about a month and I could not be happier! It is super fast and runs so quiet you can not even tell that it is running. It took a little time to get use to windows 8 but after about 2 days or so I was off and running. I would buy this again and highly recommend to anyone looking for a awesome PC. Amazon, as always, is amazing! I ordered using Prime and got it the next day. The PC arrived in perfect condition and I had it up and running in less than an hour!

Review about HP Envy h8-1450 Desktop (Black)

Great product. Well done HP! Runs great fairly easy to use. a small learning curve. Read the enclosed guides before set up and use. =D
.

Features:

  • AMD fx_series_six_core_fx_6120|#FX-Series Six-Core FX-6120 Processor 3.5 GHz (6 MB cache)
  • 10GB DDR3
  • 2TB (7200RPM) SATA; 16GB disk-caching 2.5 solid state drive
  • Windows 8

1 comments:

  1. This pretty post, it was so great to peruse and helpful to enhance my insight as refreshed one, continue blogging...
    hp envy 5649 support

    ReplyDelete